Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Okay so I have to...



I have to give my thoughts on the Twilight movie. I saw it on Friday and went with my family because my mom got free tickets from work so I thought what the heck... I loved it! They did such a good job and the characters were great...and very good looking. They made it seem so real life and not just this crazy story, which I thought it was before I started reading. I also wanted to add that now I have become addicted and I am on the second book and I read 230 pages in one day which is a lot for me now because I am so busy. I love reading but this is just even better. Oh and I had to include my favorite part where he gets out of the volvo with his shades on and gets the door for bella and puts his arm around her. He looks so good. Well that is all.

Oh man!

1 comment:

Krista Neil said...

I totally agree! I saw Twilight on Saturday, and I was bumbed when it ended, I wanted more! I'm already addicted to the books as well, so I know how it is to have your night shot because of Edward, lol. I wish they had stayed closer to the book, but that would have been hard, so I think they did well with what they did.