Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nearing the end...

So finals will be over soon and we will be moving. A special thanks to my amazing family who will be helping us move. We are moving on Friday and my momma is coming up tomorrow with my aunt Chris to help pack and clean. Then my other mom and dad are coming with all the boys to help pack up. They have been so great especially Jer for helping us look for apartments and packing up without even a question. So we are almost done only 2 more finals tomorrow for me and 2 for Jake this week. But on a side note I have to tell you what I have been doing on my free time, or the time I should be studying but I am not, I have been obsessed with the band Paramore especially since Jake got me their cd for my birthday so you have to see these videos and listen to her amazing voice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc3hKUwyGSg

and my favorite song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KKfSL_Tw20

I understand if you don't really care for their music because I usually don't like punk but I love her voice. Jake is determined that we play some songs like this and I sing. Probably not I will just have to dye my hair.

Well that is all. Just thought I would add a little something on her since we may not have the internet for a while. Oh yeah any suggestions for cheap internet? We have to get it installed in our new apartment. BYE!!! :)

3 comments:

Melinda and Jeff Dalebout said...

I'm excited to have you back in Utah County. Once you guys are settled we will have you over for dinner or something. Good Luck in the coming week. Let me know if you need anything.

Krista Neil said...

You can do it, good luck finishing up finals, when we were in school, the university had cheap internet, like less then $10 a month back then, can remember who we ended up talking to to figure that out, the computer teck people or something. We're excited to have you back in the area :)

Jen R. said...

Ask the neighbors if they want to share wireless. That's what we did and it was nice to share the price. We had about 4 families that shared. Also, some might already have a group set up that you can join!