Friday, July 3, 2009

YAY!

Good news Jake started his new internship! He is really liking it even though it is just training and stuff for now. Oh and I just got back from California from my cousins wedding it was such a blast. We went to the beach and ate lots of good food...aka In-n-Out! Then we stopped in Vegas and did some shopping. Got some great deals at the swapmeet too! Oh boy do I love swapmeets. Well that is just a little update. Now I am off to go to work and the fireworks tonight...and the cabin tomorrow!

2 comments:

Krista Neil said...

Dang and I thought the good news would be your joining us girls in the prego world, lol j/k. Anyways, we're happy for Jake, and see you at the next sister's night :)

Melinda and Jeff Dalebout said...

Now I want to go to Cali for some beach time and in n out. I'm a swat meet type of girl to. I'll have to find out where you went in Vegas. We go to the one in Hunington Beach when we are in Cali. Glad that Jake is doing this. Love you guys, hope you had a great fourth.