Here is a little recap of our weekend with the Griffiths at Nanas house. We had our annual family party and then after we went to Hannah Told's baptism which was really cool. I didn't get any pictures but it was really cool when Dave was confirming her because it did take so long to get her here, they couldn't have kids, there was a different spirit and just knowing how hard it was to get her to this earth that the Lord has some great plans for her.

Missy and I were twinner (well opposite twinners) so cute!

Jake, dad, and Mis just chillin while I interrupt to take a picture

Jake and I at the party but dressed up for the baptism

Kayla and Everett, Melinda, Meagan, Mike, grandpa, Nana, and the little ones looking for food

Nana, Shelby, Karen, Teri, Jer, Reesie, Kurt, and Alex

Ruby and Shelby-dang what cute girls!

The Three Amigos
2 comments:
he he he, cute pics :)
That picture of Ruby and Shelby was adorable! Wish they would smile when I was holding the camera!!
Post a Comment