Monday, May 24, 2010

New Shoes

So I have a hard time spending money on stuff I need but not really want or spending too much money on something I really want. Such as buying:
bras-seriously you don't even see it but you need a good one
tennis shoes-not fun I just want some cute high heals but lets be logical I usually wear sneakers
feminine hygiene products-hate it but you KNOW you have to
groceries-seriously we spend so much money on food
gasoline-really I have to pay to drive to work?

Anybody else feel my pain?

Those are just a few but my point is Jake is always an encouragement to buy things that I want because he knows I can be really cheap sometimes. I do the same for him because he is cheap to so it all works out, but on Saturday I found some really cute running shoes at kohls on a killer deal. I really liked this pair of nikes better but couldn't find my size in orem or af (called them to check). Long story short I was easily going to give up because I didn't want to spend the money but then Jake found almost the exact same pair just another brand in my size. I figured since I have been working out a running a ton I deserve a good pair of shoes, so I bought them. They are so cute! They are orange and pink!

2 comments:

Krista Neil said...

I have some orange and pink nike running shoes that Eric convinced me to buy for my new running streak, I like it.

Krista Neil said...

them, opps :)