Saturday, May 14, 2011

Still Sick

Man I was just getting over the nausea and sickness of the first trimester and then I got a horrible cough and cold. At my last doctor's appointment the doctor said "you know you can eat anything you want right?" Well don't tell my doctor, but I have actually lost weight since I last saw him. I am getting the baby bump and other areas are getting larger but I must be losing it somewhere else because I hardly ever eat. Especially with being sick I can hardly choke down anything I can. Hopefully I am at the end of it because it has been a bad week. I was finally feeling a little better yesterday so Jake and I went to Salt Lake for our early anniversary (it is next week but Jamie's open house is that weekend). It was nice just to get out of my parents house. I am in a catch 22 because I think I would do better if I wasn't at my parent's house but then I haven't been feeling real great to find homes. We have done our pre-approval and have started looking but nothing too much. Found one but realized the area in the backyard is zoned for commercial property one a corner...aka probably a gas station. Not going to happen. So if anyone knows of any ideas of cheap homes or lists please let us know. We are looking in the Salt Lake area to North Lehi up to probably 180,000 or so. Let us know.

Other than that, we are getting pretty excited because we find out what we are having in 1 week and 2 days. The day after our anniversary. Take guesses and lets see who is right. Can't wait to find out. I am hoping a little bit for a boy but really could care less. Just excited!

1 comment:

Missy said...

I say boy. Only because I adore baby boys and Luke won't give me any. But if it's a girl, I love those, too. So either way I'm thrilled. Did I mention I love babies? Because I do. Yep, shocking.
P.S. hang in there. With a little work, the right house will fall in your lap at the right time...if that makes any sense.