Sunday, August 21, 2011

30 Weeks...Life is Starting to Get Uncomfortable

This past Friday I hit 30 weeks! I am loving being pregnant now except now only one pair of pants fit me :( I am officially in all maternity clothes except one pair of capris. Sad day. On the other hand everything is going good. Starting to get a little more uncomfortable and I definitely need my own space in bed. The baby has been moving like crazy and I am loving it.

This week we got paperwork to close on our house so it should be closing by September 18th! Yay. Everyone say a little prayer that it all works out or baby will be coming while living in my parent's basement. I would complain but living here has helped us save more money for the house and baby. Thankfully my parents are amazing and have been so great while we have been here.

When we finally get the stuff finalized with the house I will put the ghetto pictures up. It needs a little work on it but it is a great house. We have lots of plans for it though. Good thing Jake is a handyman who can fix it all. I can do the extra little stuff.

Well here is to 10 more weeks and lots that has to be done in that time! I guess she will come when she is ready not when we are.

1 comment:

Krista Neil said...

Ain't that the truth, lol. Hang in there sweety you can do it! :) We're all rooting for ya :)