So I know that one of my goals was to get into more shape and work out more and I am doing pretty good not real great but if I lose weight even the better in the long run except...this weekend is throwing up consider as exercise? If so I just lost a quite a few pounds I am sure.
So Jake got sick on Sunday from some bug and I was taking care of him at mom and dad's house and then I got sick that night. I didn't sleep at all the night. Mine was worse because it came on all the sudden and I ate a lot on Sunday whereas he didn't so it was very interesting. Well we are doing better but I am a little weak and Jake has still a little bit of sickness. Wish us well!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The one reason to HOPE for morning sickness when you are pregnant is all the weight you lose! ha ha I lost 19 pounds my first trimester from throwing up! I think it just might work...but let's not turn into bullimics. Hope you guys are feeling better!
Not fun, not fun. Hope you guys get feeling better.
I'm sorry your guys are sick. At least you guys can do it together. I hope you get your strength back.
Let me guess, my cute brother layed in bed and boohood while you held your own hair, threw up, then cleaned up his puke too? Thats usually what happens when we get sick together! Hopefully we trained Jake a little better for ya!
Post a Comment