Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Inspired to write my goals

One thing I did two years ago was write why the upcoming year was going to be the best of my life and I think I will do that again. So here is goes...

2009: The best year of my life (so far!)

1. I am going to finally figure out what we are going to do in school and get really in depth with my program and get Jake into his.

2. Work really hard at school not just to get a grade but because this is what I love to do and really learn and apply what is taught.

3. Be better at my scripture study, prayers, and temple attendance now that Jake can sit through a session.

4. Be more positive about everything!

5. Take at least one time a week to do something I really enjoy.

6. Spend more time talking and keeping in touch with friends and family.

7. Work out more often at least twice a week...we will start there and move up just so I will be healthier.

8. Eat better not to lose weight but to not get sick as much and feel healthier.

9. Last but not least to be a more understanding person especially to my husband.

Well that is all thanks to all those who have inspired me to be better and actually set goals!

Lynette :)

2 comments:

Krista Neil said...

Good luck, now they are written down, that's the first step!

Meagan said...

I am so glad that you have written your goals down. Hope you are loving all the snow and freezing weather in Logan.