Friday, February 13, 2009

WARNING!

Just a word from the wise Hotmail has had a lot of email scams going on and people breaking into accounts...this is what happened to Jake last night. I know it is hard but try to make your passwords different and don't have any important info in your emails. Also if it happens to you change all of your password immediately. Also make sure to not get statements from your bank through email and erase any contact information. Just trying to help I guess a lot of people are having it happen. Oh and if you get emails from Jake saying he is in England and he needs 2400 dollars don't listen to it because obviously he wouldn't spend that much and we are too poor to go to England anyways! Love you all!

2 comments:

Krista Neil said...

That is scary, haven't seen that in my hotmail, but I'll keep my eyes open.

About Us said...

Hey cuz thanks for the info :) that stuff always freaks me out. Hope you have a good day.