Friday, February 27, 2009
You know those times...
When you have an experience and you are just so grateful for either the life you have, someone special, or what you know. That is exactly what I have been thinking about lately. So there is this couple that lives a street away from us but we see them a quite a bit. They are fairly young and they have a three year old or so daughter. So they live in these buildings we like to call the "prision" because they are cement scary buildings and everytime we see them outside they are fighting about stupid stuff. They are always yelling in front of the little girl and being so rude. The other day he was leaving and she walked up to the car yelling and then she goes to the window and he rolls it up on her almost smashes her fingers. They are both pretty young so I am guessing the whole relationship started a long time ago and they are still with each other. I just really was so appreciative this last week for Jake. I know we have our disagreements but he would never do that to anyone especially me. I also realized how grateful I am for the knowledge of the gospel to know that I can be with him and our family forever. It is such a blessing in my life and I know we treat each other so much better because of this knowledge. Just thought I would share a little gratitude note to remind us all to be a little better, nicer, and more understanding and not lose our temper so much.
-Lynette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aw that is sad. ...my husband once threw a baseball at your leg so i cant say he wouldnt do something like that to anyone ;]
It's hard to keep your cool all the time, I'm definatly working on that :)
Post a Comment