Thursday, September 3, 2009
CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!
So here is the deal I had my schedule all figured out and I was taking Calculus I because intro to Calc wouldn't fit into my schedule. I kept wondering why the heck I should take this for my major....after almost a week of class I felt so lost and super stressed. I got some of the concepts but I kept thinking why should I have to take this. Talking to some people they thought the same thing...what do you know...I don't have to! I talked to a teacher who teaches the lower level and she said that I could take stats instead which will be so much easier. Well tonight is my first class so wish me luck! Then I got a call about an hour after talking to the Math 119 teacher and I accidentally grabbed her planner! It is the basic BYU planner so it was obvious why I did. She found my name from my class role and by looking at my picture which has changed because I had long hair and today I had it up. For some reason the number on my profile was Jake's so she called Jake. Low and behold I got it back to her and I am signed up for my new class. Jake got a kick out of it! He said that it made his day so I guess it was worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Goodness I hope you don't have to take calculus (I may have spelled that wrong). I had to take stats for my major too, and even though I didn't feel like it qualified as math it was pretty easy and I really liked it, good luck! :)
I hope class went well! It's too bad it's not further into the semester so you could have gotten accused of trying to cheat ;) Ha ha, well, at least you made Jake's day!
I'm glad you don't have to suffer through calculus. Good luck with school this semester.
Post a Comment