Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Teaching...
Oh my goodness! Yesterday was so busy but I loved it! I have a class this semester and we get to go out to a jr. high and high school and we get to help the teachers, make bulletins, and whatever else needs to be done. Well yesterday was my first day at Lakeridge Middle School (right by UVU). It was so much fun! This may sound lame and awful to some of you but I loved it. We made the cutest bulletin board, helped the teacher grade and watched kids cook and they were so cute and gave us extras of their cake and cookies. I was just thinking to myself (and this sounds lame but...) I know this is what I need to be doing and that I was born to be a teacher. It is crazy but I was just so excited at how much I love it and how great is that to have a career that you love. Not many people have that. Well when I get pictures of the kids or bulletin I will for sure post them I have 2 more days at the middle school and 3 at the high school!+
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh I'm sure those teachers were loving you, definately want to see pics :) Teaching rocks I do have to say :)
Post a Comment