Friday, October 23, 2009

Ode to weekends

It is finally Friday! I am so excited. I just finished my stats homework and not I am free at least for a couple of days. This week I started working at the BYU preschool so that will mean at least 4 days with little children every week and that is without having some of my own! I am really liking it though. Also I had a crazy hard test this week. Jake has had one and two on Monday so basically no time to do whatever we want.

I am super excited I am making my kitchen have some orange splash in it so I will post some pictures when I am done. Also it has been nice now that we know we will be staying here for a while because we have put tons of pictures up and made it really feel like home. I really love our place!

The last thing is that Jake found out what I was getting for Christmas because he said we should get Guitar Hero for Christmas for our family and he said he was going to buy it so I was in a pickle so I told him. Well that will be our family Christmas present and I will find something even better though. Oh well I will get something freaking awesome!

Well that is all! Peace out!

3 comments:

Mindee said...

Boys. Sometimes hubbies can be such stinkers...Chuck does that nearly every year & I end up having to do way last minute shopping for him!

Post some pictures of your home, we haven't been able to come see it :)

Unknown said...

when are you working in the preschool am or pm?? are you working in it, or doing 222?

Krista Neil said...

Hurray for weekends :)