Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Wednesday...the most boring day of the week...yes but exciting
It is Wednesday, yes I know how boring it isn't even close to Friday. Well this Wednesday I have done so much this week like register for next semester, take a test, done tons of homework, and found our Halloween costumes (only a little bit left to do on it) and the crazy stuff is now down for this week...therefore, I have the rest of the week to just have fun and get ready for next week. I do have one more assignment for stats but other than that I have my foods class today (yum!) and preschool tomorrow. Then I am off of school on Friday and working more and then we have our Halloween party with the kids then the party at our friends that night. Saturday trunk or treat at moms house then our ward party. I love Halloween...except the fact that we wanted to be some things that may have been inappropriate so we thought that may not be a good impression on our ward party :S I am excited though. As of now we are going as Popeye and Olive Oyl I will post pictures. The only thing is we can't find Jake a hat or pipe so we might have to make one up. Well that is all I better get to my class and then off to make some yummy food!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Inappropriate, huh? Now I'm curious!
Post a Comment