Thursday, November 12, 2009
Oh goodness...
Today was crazy. I had my interactive lit but it went really good. The only things I struggle with are my words. I like to say that I am giving a choice but there isn't a choice...my bad! Other than that last night I could not sleep at all. I was tossing and turning and then looked at my phone and it was 5:20. I was seriously so nervous and I don't know why then as soon as I got in the seat to read the book I was perfectly fine! It went so well and went smoothly for the most part. I am just so thankful that my Heavenly Father will listen to my silly prayers some nights when it may not seem important to some one else He knows that this is what I need to get through the day and make the most of it. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I knew you could do it, congrats, I'm sure you did great!
Post a Comment