Friday, February 26, 2010
Aww the weekend
I am so excited it if Friday! Yes I still have class and work but I am so glad the week is coming to a close. I have been so stressed about my Food Science class which isnt going so well but I did finish my Adolescent Development block class...next class starts on Monday. It has been really nice to finally get to relax a little and get caught up on the homework and studying that is coming up soon. We are going to dinner tonight with Josh and Sha and David and Stephanie. We have cut back on a lot of things lately to save more money but our once a week date night with the friends has to stay. We want to go somewhere that we don't usually go so we will see how that turns out. Nothing else really new in our lives just kicking along in school and trying to spend more time together. Also Jake has been seeing if he can get an internship for the summer or something that will give him more experience so we will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sure Jake likes sushi, Yapona is a wonderful place by DelTaco in Lehi. I have been craving it lately. it has other food too, not just sushi, but I LOVE the sushi there. It is around $12.00 a person, not sure what you guys budget for date night.
make sure you get in all the date nights you possibly can before you have a baby that is attached at the boob or baby sitters that cost money. Also speaking of sushi, in provo on center street there is a sushi place called damae and on tuesdays or wednesday i can't remember which day...they ahve half price sushi rolls. Its like $4 a roll (so like 8 little sushi pieces) and its good! I like the crispy rolls the california rolls and the tiger rolls. The philadelphia rolls are good too but rich (they ahve cream cheese in them.)
Ohhh I love the weekend too! Love your blog :)
Post a Comment