Monday, February 1, 2010

Little Update

Man it has been a fun, sad, and amazing week or two. This past little while we have just gotten over our colds (mostly) with Jake's lasting 2 weeks and mine lasting over 3 weeks. I went and saw the cute little niece Annie and my sister-in-law is going to have hers this week or next. Then we had a huge get together with our friends at Chilis. We thought it would just be us, Josh and Sha, and David and Stephanie but we decided to invite everyone else...12 came! We were so excited. We played games and Josh and Shas house after which was nice because we usually do it at our place. Then on Saturday I went to my moms while Jake worked for a bit to help her figure out her new living room that she is going to paint and stuff. Then, Josh and Sha wanted to hang out so they came over later that night. I made homemade oreos. Then yesterday we had Beth and Dallas over for a final goodbye dinner which was fun...until they had to go. She is moving sometime this week and he is moving today. I was suprised how sad Jake was. It is hard because Dallas is a lot like Jer and I think that is why Jake and him got along so well. Beth and I are nothing alike but it never mattered and we could always talk with no problem. After he helped them move some furniture into the moving truck last night he came back in and we talked, and talked, and talked. It was great. I just kept thinking who needs a therapist when you have a great spouse to listen. We didn't get much homework done this weekend but it will have to wait for this week. We also have been contemplating other things in our life so we just got very distracted. Well that is all!

4 comments:

Meagan said...

It sounds like you had a great week. It was fun going and seeing Annie with you, thanks for calling.

Jen R. said...

The other "contemplations"....just do it!!!!! :) ha ha I'm just kidding you could be talking about anything!

Mindee said...

Well, if your "other contemplations" have anything to do with children... More cousins are always good ;) Love you guys!!

Lynette said...

No not kids we will know on that one