Sunday, April 11, 2010

What to do?

Life has been a little crazy lately, good but crazy. Wondering if we should move, stay here, save money, buy a new tv, when we are finishing school, how much we dare kill ourselves to finish school earlier, and much more stupid little stuff. We are just in a weird spot right now trying to be grown ups but not too much. I just want to be a kid again everything was much more simple. No I do love our life it is just a little crazy. So here is a tribute to those weird ruts in life when we just don't know what to do and we need a little inspiration from up above. Also I was really inspired by something my cousin Willie said today at Sara's baby blessing. Some of you may now, but my cousin Willie has Down Syndrome. He said in his testimony today of all the things he is grateful for. The last thing he said was he was "I am thankful for me." How simple but how strong. He was thankful that Heavenly Father let him choose what he was doing that day. This made me think of how grateful I am for my Heavenly Father for entrusting me with such great blessings and also for the trust that he has in me to make such important decisions especially in these crazy times. Thank you!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That really is something to think about, inspiration comes from the simplest places sometimes. I hear you about wishing life were simpler! And I'm not even married yet ;) Good luck with all the decision makers...and for the record...I'm grateful for you too :)

Krista Neil said...

I'm grateful for you too :) and I hate to tell you this, but it doesn't ever get simpler, wish it did.