Tuesday, September 28, 2010
P90X
Okay so this morning at 6:55 we finished week 3 of P90X. The whole time I only missed one day for jury duty (go me!). So I have to tell you I don't think I have lost much weight but man I am feeling great! Also hopefully I am just gaining muscle so that isn't going to cut pounds off real quick. All I have to say if you are thinking about doing this good luck! It is hard, but not impossible, you just need a LOT of push, drive, and support. Thankfully Jake has been wanting to do it more so he is up and moving at 5:30 AM and I meander my way out of bed so we can go over to Jeremy's. Tomorrow starts our rest week, you know what that means? Just no strength training. Hallelujah but at the same time that means Yoga twice this week and crazy stretching :S Well wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job! We have all of them, but yoga, and are going through it a second time. Plyo kicks my hiney every time, and legs and back makes me sore for 3 days every time I do it. Super good work out!
Post a Comment