Wednesday, March 23, 2011
3 1/2 Weeks Left!
Wow the second part of my student teaching has gone by sooo fast! I can't believe I am actually almost done with school. I am so excited. I am mostly excited that Jake will be done because him doing full time school and work is lacking on the Lynette time. Not so much fun! Also this summer is going to be great. We are starting to figure out what we are going to do about the whole house thing and already wanting to move out. We love my parents but it is so different living on your own and having your own family. No money can ever replace that. Also trying to figure out what I am going to do in the next couple months is going to be very interesting. Well that is about it for us I will keep you up to date on what will be going on in the next couple weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There's lots of teaching jobs available out here in the Basin. You could move here!!! :) I'm excited for you guys about being done with school and super jealous! Both Deric and I still have a long ways to go....
Congrats! That is so fun, and it's bittersweet to leave your "kids." The next phase of life will be a fun one :)
Post a Comment