Happy Hump Day or half birthday to our little one. Today she is officially 20 weeks old and half way to finally hitting the road out of mom. I told Jake we should celebrate or something. He then proceeded to talk about how he is nervous for her to come out because she will be the little hottie. I told him that kids aren't hotties until they are teenagers. He proceeded to tell me that it goes by fast. I don't think I will understand this fact until she is actually here. Although the pregnancy is really picking up. At first it was dragging on because I was feeling so miserable but I am enjoying most of it now. It is still a little uncomfortable and weird but for the most part fun. I love rubbing my belly when no one is looking and starting to feel a little movement which is really cool. Jake says for sure he can feel her moving but I can't tell as much. I haven't felt an actually kick or anything just little bubbles and butterflies which I have heard are kicks at this point.
Also in good news: we put an offer in on that house in Lehi. The seller accepted the offer but since it is a short sale we will see what happens. Sometimes they can be a mess but if it works out we are getting it almost $10,000 under their latest asking price!!! We aren't getting our hopes up to much but we really love the house so we will see. We are still looking to see what we can find.
Well that is all the news for us. Happy Hump Day baby!
Friday, June 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my goodness, it's been way too long since I have visited your blog (or ANYBODYS blog for that matter) I didn't even know you were preggers! CONGRATS!!!! And thanks for the nice comment on my blog... totally made my week! HAPPY HUMP DAY!! :)
This is the best time of the pregnancy really, the end the uncomfortable gets worse, so enjoy. And don't worry you'll get bigger flips and kicks soon. Good luck on the house :)
Post a Comment