Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Not a Breakfast Person

As I sit here this morning eating my cereal I am thinking about what I can eat next. For those who know me (Jake) I don't eat breakfast much. I am not a breakfast person, but apparently baby is. While being pregnant I HAVE to eat breakfast. Most days it seems like I eat 2 breakfasts because I start getting hungry again at 10 or 11. It has been good though. I am starting to gain some weight. I am officially only 2 1/2 lbs smaller than I was before I got sick! Yahoo! Also there is a little bump that is starting to form above my pant line?! I will post a baby bump picture soon. We were going to last night but we got distracted buzzing Jake's hair (pictures to come). I think I am more sad his hair is gone than he is. Oh well. Well I should take off...I am thinking maybe yogurt?

4 comments:

Krista Neil said...

Ya right you have a baby bump, I just saw you, and still couldn't tell haha :)

Lynette said...

Hey that is at least something. There has been nothing up til now.

Nicole said...

well on the plus side at least you aren't gaining tons, right? I am so happy for you guys! Congrats again

Missy said...

I CAN SEE HER BABY BUMP! It's tiny and cute and MY NIECY! Yay!!