Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Filtration System

I have decided some people were not built with a filtration system. I will admit sometimes I say stupid stuff but it is interesting the crazy things you hear when you are pregnant. There are some people who will flat out tell you that you look huge...thank you but I am 4 pounds under where I should be weight wise. It just made me laugh because I heard a funny comment the other day and I just have to laugh when people say crazy stuff. Or when people are just flat out rude. Oh well. If we don't laugh then we really do feel like a cow or whatever they say to us. So here is to all the other HUGE mamas out there. I still think you all are sexy!


In other news: we got a counteroffer from the bank and we accepted it (1500 more). Hopefully we hear this week if the house is ours or not. Everybody say a little prayer for us and cross your fingers! I will let you know what happens.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah, people have no reservations telling you what they think when you're pregnant. I can't figure out why because women are more sensitive when they're pregnant. Anyway, if someone said you're huge, then it's probably because you are so incredibly tiny and your belly looks bigger in proportion to your little body. And I'm really not saying that to make you feel better, I'm just saying it cause you really are so small.

nate&amanda said...

People don't filter their thoughts any better when they are referring to your baby. Just cause you say it in a cute tone doesn't mean it's nice to say ie: "wow you have freaky eyes!"

Missy said...

maaaaahahahahahaha. Too funny. Nobody wants to hear that they are huge or tiny, even if they are. Hopefully, my brother learned that lesson 8 years ago. ;) They feel crazy pregnant. What pregnant girls want to hear is that they are beautiful. Which they are. They have something absolutely amazing going on.
As for the house...fingers totally crossed!!