Friday, July 29, 2011

Third Trimester!

So hello to my third trimester and goodbye to the second. I am a little sad because I have loved my second trimester. It has been a lot of fun and here is why:
-feeling her move all the time. It makes me smile everytime.
-I don't really like the Braxton Hicks but it is kind of cool that my body knows what is going on. Our bodies are so smart.
-feeling great. Just getting a little tired throughout the day but no sickness at all.
-getting prepped and starting to buy bigger baby things, not just clothes.
-talking to the baby. Mostly singing but some talking. Still when no one is around.

I am not so excited for the third trimester because I know it will get uncomfortable (it already is starting). There are some definite things I don't like about pregnancy but it is definitely worth it so we won't go into that. So here is to 3 more months of pregnancy and then I am officially evicting her out.

27 Weeks (3rd Trimester)
Had to take a picture since I only have one other picture of my pregnancy. So here it is mirror and all in the dark bathroom. Hey you can see the belly and that is all that matters. :)

In other news, my brother in law graduated from Paramedic school today. We are so excited for him. He is already a firefighter so it just means more money (which is great because his department paid for him to go to school also)! My sister is also looking forward to a more normal life.

Well that is all. Hopefully we have more exciting news this next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for you Netter! You look adorable, you sweet little mama. Love you!
-Lis

nate&amanda said...

The third trimester does bring a lot of discomfort and sleepless nights, but the more uncomfortable it gets the closer you are to having your baby, so when you can't sit or stand or lay down comfortably be excited 'cause that means motherhood is closing in!